1. All genres are accepted with a maximum length of 52 minutes.
2. All films that are not in English, must have English language subtitles.
3. Multiple entries from the same submitter are accepted.
4. The decision of the festival selection committee will be final.
5. The excerpts from films send for International Short Film Awards can be shown on the our social networks.
6. Films that are submitted must be the entrant’s original work and shall not infringe on any copyrights or any other rights of any third Parties. Contestants agree that they have obtained all required copyright permissions regarding music, sound & images. etc presented in their film.
7. International Short Film Awards organizers reserve rights change, cancel or re-schedule the dates, venue, awards & categories without consent or information to contestants.
8. The organizers reserve the right not to award any or all of the prizes.